Examples of FPH's sustainable initiatives include:
- marketplace - use of Airvo therapy enabled 56% of patients to stay in wards, rather than spend a total of 479 days in ICUs
- their appliance recycling operation enables them to save around 25,000 appliances from landfill each year and re-use the of bulk materials
- production paint shops which inefficiently painted large empty white boxes with high solvent wet paint have been eliminated
- their new refrigerator compressor is up to 35% more energy efficient than conventional compressors
- their component to circuit board assembly process has eliminated the use of CFC's in cleaning
- all packaging received by our factories is either reused or recycled
- all factories operate online manufacturing to minimise waste, and
- reduced co2 emissions by almost 32,000 kg by printing green.
Find out more about Fisher & Paykel Healthcare here.