Examples of MoonLite's (MNL) sustainable initiatives include:
- 100% of the energy they consume is generated using hydro, geo-thermal, and wind sources, and
- by being located in a cool Icelandic climate, do not need to provide for extensive cooling infrastructure.
- its first mining operation is based in Iceland, where they enjoy a contractual supply of the cleanest energy available at a multi-year fixed rate agreement (the average tariff for the industrial connections are USD0.043/kWh)
- a number of emergent technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and custom sophisticated algorithms are being employed to maximize profits and efficiency
- they believe in 100% public transparency - all operational, investment, and executive decisions are sent to public vote, where token holders have the last say, and
- all financial, crypto-currency, and trading records will be independently audited on an annual basis, with the results are published publicly.
Find out more about MoonLite here.