Examples of Nano coin's sustainable initiatives include:
- Offers fee-less, instantaneous transactions, as well as unlimited scalability, making Nano ideal for peer-to-peer transactions.
- each individual user provides the computational power for the verification of their own transactions, meaning entire network is not required to update the overall ledger together in massive blocks
- because the network requires minimal resources and no high-power mining hardware, they can process high transaction throughput, and
- to date, the Nano network has processed over four million transactions with an unpruned ledger size of only 1.7GB.
- wallets pre-cache the anti-spam Proof of Work for the next transaction once a transaction is sent, making transactions instantaneous, as both sides have the proof of work ready to go.
Find out more about Nano coin here.