They're committed to giving back to New Zealand communities.
Examples of Sky Network Television's sustainable initiatives include:
- community - they host Starship movie nights for sick kids and their siblings and even arrange magical visits from the stars of SKY shows like SpongeBob, Dora the Explorer and The Powerpuff Girls because we know how joy can support recovery
- community - $200,000 donated to Ngā Puna Wai Sports Hub – electronic scoreboards, public address system and camera towers, as part of the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal
- community - key sponsor of the Starship National Air Ambulance, who was responsible for more than 150 retrievals of Kiwi children in need in the past year
- community - $7.4m in community contributions, including statutory Trust contributions and sponsorships (excluding problem gaming levies), and
- community - they provide SKY in every patient’s room at Starship hospital.
Find out more about Sky Network Television here.