Examples of Tourism Holdings Limited's (THL) sustainable initiatives include:
- marketplace - drive safe questionnaire available in five languages, and
- marketplace - 'keep left' stickers in all cars.
- installed telematics provides data about Kiwi Experience drivers on their braking, excessive speeding, hard cornering, acceleration. Drivers have to achieve an average score of 0 by driving more efficiently.
- undertaken an annual review of their routes, using the most effective pick up points to be fuel efficient and save kilometres travelled
- provided customers with reusable tote bags, coffee cups and water bottles to reduce waste
- recycling on buses and in the office
- went paperless in their processes, and
- 6,329 tonnes of co2 emissions.
- governance - a formal Board Charter covers their governance, ethics, appointment of Directors and Director independence. It also includes a Code of Ethics, Audit & Risk Committee Charter, Remuneration & Nomination Committee Charter and a Market Disclosure Policy
- governance - established a Health and Safety Steering community and employed Health and Safety specialists, and
- governance - their sustainability pillars guide their procurement of suppliers.
Find out more about Tourism Holdings Limited here.