Once you've setup 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) on finappster each time after that:
- during sign-in, you can choose not to use 2FA again on that particular computer. From then on, that computer will only ask for your password when you sign in
- you'll still be covered, because when you or anyone else tries to sign in to your account from another computer, 2FA will be required.
- there's a little countdown timer next to your code, which tells you how long the code will last for before it expires. If you haven't been able to use it in that time it will automatically generate another one for you to use
- each code can only be used once
- you'll only need your 2FA codes to sign in. Once you're signed, we know it's you, so you're good to go. We won't make you add a new code for every single change to your account, and
- as an added security feature, we'll automatically log you out after 60 minutes.